Friday, July 13, 2007

Opinion: Joystiq Party

Write up - Joystiq Party....

Rarely will I write about a party but the Joystiq party (which was still crackin' at the time of this writing) definitely deserves a mention here. There were many things to like about this party, free t-shirt (actually a really nice shirt from Dov over at American Apparel), free beer, free pizza, free hot wings, but my favorite thing was the ease in which anyone could play the Wii games as advertised. Nothing is worse (especially in LA, where it's the 'all about me society') than having the same 5 people playing over and over again, not sharing, just like trying to change lanes on the 405. Did I mention it was fun? Just to give you an idea of how fun, I broke my one hour only per party rule and stayed until 7:30, roughly an hour and a half.

Pros: As advertised, free everything, cool spot.
Cons: Not enough Joystiq parties in the world.

Ronald Stewart

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Ronald,

Thank you so much for coming to the party! I'm glad you had a good time -- hopefully we'll do it again next year!

-Ludwig
Joystiq.com